ARTESIA EZA-MC1 PASSIVE MONITOR CONTROLLER
The Artesia Studio Monitor Controller gives you full control over your speakers, with no unwanted distortion or coloring that could impact your sound.
Designed for accurate listening. With no coloring or digital artifacts. The Artesia Studio Monitor Controller gives you full control over your speakers, with no unwanted distortion or coloring that could impact your sound. The passive analog circuitry lets you retain your audio interface/DA's full resolution – which isn’t typically possible when adjusting the volume digitally via your computer. What's more – no external power supply is needed, so it fits seamlessly into your audio setup.
Universally compatible, the monitor controller features both balanced and unbalanced connections (XLR and jack). Simply connect it between your interface and speakers to begin working. The audio quality is all backed-up by robust connections - using sturdy sockets for a reliable connection without any crackling, pops or hums.
A22xt includes a license of Bitwig 8-track. This trim and effective digital audio workstation, will let you start producing, performing and designing audio tracks like a pro. With Bitwig 8-track, you can start working right out of the box with no additional software needed. Record, arrange, improvise and perform with professional software developed by musicians, for musicians. The Bitwig 8-track DAW is a sketch pad for your musical ideas. Turn your computer into a professional recording studio!
Small and compact. The Artesia Studio Monitor Controller is built in a durable metal chassis. It's the ideal size to sit on your desk.
Pure passive circuitry for no unwanted distortion or coloring
• Total control - large volume knob lets you accurately set level adjustments
• Allows precise attenuation adjustment in 1-decibel steps from 0 dB to ∞
• Mute switch - turns everything off when you need to record, concentrate, or take a break
• Mono switch – for precise mix and to check for any phase issues
• Balanced XLR / 1/4" combo inputs and one unbalanced 3.5mm phone jack stereo inputs
• Balanced XLR outputs and one unbalanced 3.5mm phone jack stereo output
• Box: 8 3/8 L. X 4 7/8 W x 2 1/2 H