Add to Cart
No ordinary USB interface, the Apogee Quartet gives your Mac 4 world-class mic preamps, pristine A/D and D/A conversion, high-resolution metering, and more.
An Awesome Apogee Front End for Your Mac or iOS Recording Studio
When two preamps isn't enough and eight is too many, consider meeting in the middle of the I/O road with the Apogee Quartet USB audio interface. This 4-in/8-out audio interface is a welcome compromise between Apogee's other desktop recording choices, offering Mac- and iOS-based musicians and producers an easy way to connect up to four microphones, keyboards, instruments, or line inputs. A quartet of mic preamps, superior AD/DA conversion technology, high-res metering, iOS control software, and a must-touch controller knob round out the package.
- USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac, iPad, and iOS devices
- 4 analog inputs with mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices
- 192 kHz/24-bit AD/DA conversion
- Monitor control for up to 3 sets of speakers or 5.1 surround
- 8 digital inputs via 2 optical connections (ADAT/SMUX)
- MIDI input (USB-A type connector)
- 8 analog outputs: 6 balanced 1/4" outs for speakers or outboard gear, 1/4" stereo headphone output
- 2 top-panel, high-resolution OLED displays
- Controller knob
- 6 touchpads for direct selection of inputs and outputs
- 3 assignable touchpads
- Works with any Core Audio-compatible application, including Logic, Pro Tools 9 and 10, Final Cut, and Ableton Live
- Software control of hardware parameters including input selection and low latency monitoring
- Ships with a 2-meter USB cable, universal power supply with standard 3 pin-IEC cable, QuickStart Guide, and Lightning iOS cable (30-pin cable sold separately)
- Direct digital connection with iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch)
- Backed by Apogee's 1-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.