ELECTRO-HARMONIX SUPER PULSAR STEREO TAP TREMOLO 9.6DC-200 PSU INCLUDED
A truly super tremolo with powerful controls and signal routing. Sculpt the tremolo’s shape with adjustable sine, triangle and pulse waveforms while tap tempo and tap divide ensure synchronicity. Create your own rhythmic patterns and store them. Save and recall up to eight customized preset programs. Conjure moving tremolos on-the-fly with EXP control over Rate, Depth, Shape, Phase or Volume. Deluxe I/O lets you choose stereo in/out, mono in/stereo out, stereo in/mono out or mono in/mono out operation.
- Analog Tremolo with Stereo in/out, mono in/stereo out, stereo in/mono out and mono in/mono out.
- Adjustable modulation waveforms include sine wave, triangle and pulse waves, plus 9 rhythmic patterns that may be changed by the user and saved.
- Modulation rate set by RATE knob, TAP TEMPO FSW, external Tap FSW or external clock.
- The waveform phase for the right channel may be adjusted from 0 degrees to 360 degrees in relation to the left channel.
- Modulation Rate and Depth can interact with your playing by adding envelope follower modulation to each parameter.
- Save and recall up to 8 presets.
- 9VDC AC Adaptor Included.
User Manual: https://www.ehx.com/assets/instructions/super-pulsar.pdf
Shipping Weight: 1.95 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 8" x 7" x 3.5"
Unboxed Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.75" x 4.75" x 2.5"