Great little tube amp for recording!
Fender's Champion 600 is small on size but big on tone with a 5-watt two-tone amp and a 6" speaker. It's great for practice or recording. The controls couldn't be simpler - a single volume knob and an on/off switch. Fender added a higher-gain preamp circuit to boost the overdrive and high- or low-gain inputs for sonic options. This is a great no-fuss way to get classic Fender tube tone integrated into your setup. For tone-obsessed guitarists on a budget, the Champion 600 is a must have!
Fender Champion 600 Features:
- Output: 5 watts
- Speakers: One 6", 4-ohm Special Design driver with ceramic magnet
- Channels: One (with High- and Low-gain Inputs)
- Tube Preamp and Tube Power Amp (One 12AX7 tube; One 6V6 tube).
- High-gain and low-gain inputs
- Hotter preamp circuit than the 1950 original for warm natural overdrive when turned up
- Single volume control
- External speaker output
- Brown and blonde vinyl covering; vintage-correct 1950 "two-tone" cosmetics
- Leather strap handle
- Red jewel pilot light
- Controls: Volume
- Covering: Vintage-correct 1950 "two-tone" cosmetics