A world-leading British designer and manufacturer of professional loudspeaker systems, TURBOSOUND has been building cutting-edge speakers for more than 30 years, and won the venerable Queen’s Award for Innovation numerous times for their highly acclaimed loudspeaker designs. You will find TURBOSOUND’s distinguished products not only touring with the best-known international artists, but also in countless major venues worldwide.
is proud to incorporate world-famous, custom-engineered TURBOSOUND
speakers into their products for the ultimate in high-quality audio reproduction. The BN410TS features 4 truly inspired 10" TURBOSOUND
speakers with an impressive 2,800 Watts of power handling, enough to meet all your amplification needs. Find out more about TURBOSOUND
’s amazing legacy by visiting their extensive website.
To match the ideal amount of top-end sparkle to your more-than-ample lows and mids, the 1" HF horn driver’s level is easily controllable via the high-quality rotary attenuator, located on the rear panel. Custom tailor your sound for vintage and classic tones, or all the way to modern, percussive styles.
Lightweight speaker cabinets and amplifiers have become the biggest landscape-changer for the working bass player in recent years, and we worked diligently to perfect our newest entries into this exciting field. The BN410TS is a powerful performer with its extensive internal bracing and rear porting, which provides rich and thick low-end response.
- 2,800 Watts of powerful and authentic bass tone
- 4 x 10" custom-made TURBOSOUND LF drivers
- Lightweight and extremely durable plywood enclosure
- Extensive internal bracing and front-porting for rich and powerful low-end response
- Custom-made and adjustable 1” HF driver for high-end resolution
- Input and link outputs on ¼” TS and professional speaker connectors (impedance 8 Ohms)
- Recessed carrying handles and integrated rollers for easy transportation
- Shock-proof metal grille and reinforced corners
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany